Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank You Letter For A Cousin How To Write An Invitation Letter To Relative In China?

How to write an invitation letter to relative in China? - thank you letter for a cousin

Hello boys

I live here in Canada, my question is the correct way to write an invitation to interview my parents in China who would come. 2 years ago, when I tried to make my grandmother and my older cousin come to visit. My cousin was rejected, but my grandmother was adopted. She could not come because you need someone who accomply.

So this time, in writing, I think the emphasis on how it could take care of my grandmother needs a younger man to him? Accompanied by my cousin

Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

SteveN said...

The Center for Immigration Canada shows you the details to be included in the invitation. Let me begin with the examination of the attached link.

The letter should not fantasy. Suggest, in fact, I suggest keeping the simplicity and essential.

Basically, the right of the letter to his cousin, and make sure that all the important details that will see the Department of Immigration.

To this end would be "of travel, which is the case, I say it was" ... the family comes to visit and to support older parents who travel alone ... "

Note that sending an invitation does not guarantee that both will be allowed to enter the light of the experiences of the past. If your cousin is in a kind of wish list, or government, who suspect that is not here to return home once may reject them.

Post a Comment