Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Love Money Cali Pictures Why Wont He Marry Me?... :(?

Why Wont He Marry Me?... :(? - i love money cali pictures

We have hosted more than 3 years, we have a baby 1 year, lived together, he loves many different ways (I do not mean-sexual), we have fights, but the link does not work. HES is not "ready" but I think this change? We already have a family lived together, I cook for him, to keep your home clean. It is simply the title right? I think hes too immature for bank accounts, money in other words, stocks. But Ive been waiting for. The Afro-American, I am Mexican American, and we have no way to different ways of how we see things. In a family with Mexican culture, as the girl is pregnant before marriage, it usually means the marriage. And the thing is, he said he wanted to marry me when we were together, like a little less than a year, has even asked my mother for my hand. Then I discovered that she was pregnant, and that's when we said, lets go to Cali and go to Tijuana and get married. (I was small my father and she couldnt everywhere a sign from him) But if we are to Cali I saw him acting strangely, I asked if I wanted to go through with him and he said he was not ready. So I went and told everybody that I was not ready and the wedding was off. I did not see me about my family. Now it's more than 2 years and still no proposal or scheme for the wedding. I asked him if he wants to marry, and she said yes. As we are the store you always see things and photos in your own four walls. "We have our home in ten years. If you can afford. I'll give everything." So you think HES only afraid of not being able, nor offer? Should I wait another 3 or 5 years? Marriage was always my dream and I'm impatient.

11 comments:

Blunt said...

Why do not you married?

The answer lies in what you have written: living together, with one child and household and kitchen without compromise.

Sorry Toots, but live in sin and spread their legs and Preggo minors, in the hope of a man by locating alarms for men. He did not marry you as you try to catch him, and he knows it. You're too young and too immature and its plan to become pregnant, to intercept him missing.

Never married, as they live birth at home and clean as her maid released. Men love the chase and gave everything for free, and the men did not. Men do not like women with no morals and dignity of the spouses. They are his servant and his cook step, free mat, there is no incentive to marry you. Sorry.

Good luck

c.b.g said...

I think what he does, but wants more for the two so it will wait longer to married to him does not prove that he loves the people in them all the time not to give in charity expect him what he thinks that you earn, the more they will stay with you even if you are prego, to show how much he cares.

Alex said...

I think you should ask why. Perhaps disadvantages, as you know, he did not think, because I like you're married, to act. Perhaps the answer is that I do not because you are not the one I'm with you, because we have a child. In any case, you will not find unless you ask.

Lydia said...

He did not have to want / to marry you - you do not "you get, you were willing to participate in this regard.
His "dream" has obviously changed, and what are the circumstances that have put in yourself.
To raise your child better than you!

Poppet said...

Cow .. Milk ... Sounds?

If the marriage is a priority for you, then you say it. And moving to provide child support. They do not break, but give a reason for wanting to commit.

PUMPKIN said...

the cause is not for you

Jeklo said...

Its what you have said ...

HES is not "ready" but I think this change? We already have a family lived together, I cook for him, to keep your home clean.

What would change? Nothing. And the fact that he has everything he wants is probably one of two things: 1) does not change things or 2) Do you know what his paper is shown without end, comfortable.

Neither is wrong. He wants what he wants and wants what he wants. If you do not make a commitment and unhappy, maybe I should go ahead. It would be difficult, but if this is not what he wanted and he did not move, so they can their only chance to be happy. I think 2 years is a long time to wait. Are you ready, 2 or wait more? Because that is what it would take ...

Libby said...

Do you really believe the trouble to tell him how you feel? For now say that their actions, which marriage is not important at all for you ... She pulled, has, without a house and had a son ever married.

I hate the old "Why did the cow goes, but it seems accurate. They act like a woman. What motivation is what you marry if you already have everything do not have a wife?

tashaocm... said...

Seriously? Oh, my God, I have already said and I repeat.

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

You are already "Playing House" with him and have a child. He has his "wife" now. What is the interest for them to marry?

I know that my statements are unpopular and not PC but true in too many cases.

seanies bumble-bee said...

u probably do not want to marry now, because you do not expect to become pregnant. being married, without children is sooo different than children that hard. Now he has a son who want to be financially stable until May. I am Mexican-American my BF is white, we both have a combined 24 for 7 years, we have just gotten married, but not now. Why rush CUZ U have not only together for 3 years and have half married, to enjoy with her and UR boy. Sounds like OU, and they are really young to be patient.

Vanessa said...

He will not marry you because he now has all the advantages of a woman without any real legal obligation - the dream of every man! The way we see it, now leave whenever you want and can take care of later, not a divorce. Think about it - was asked what would change if you are married. From the outside, it would not change anything ... except that it is legally obligated to you, and it certainly does not. This tells me that even if he says he "loves" he loves you or not enough on the right track.

It is also likely that will not leave. He knows that will not get married anywhere, why? He proved that you can stay home and play with him as long as you want without the marriage ... Why are chosen differently? I think you need to psych out. Back to his family, if possible - I say to you stop playing and at home, until he will make a legal commitment to you, you tor to keep their options open. Let him know that if it is then as a friend and the friend of exactly what will happen, like - and that's all gonna get Or you can marry him an ultimatum or leaves.

good luck ..

Post a Comment