Friday, January 22, 2010

Oovoo Wont Recognize My Camera I Took My Battery Off Of My Dell Laptop And Now My Aim And Oovoo Wont Work..help Please 10 Pts!?

I took my battery off of my dell laptop and now my aim and oovoo wont work..help please 10 pts!? - oovoo wont recognize my camera

So I played with my laptop and remove the battery, then I was back in

Then, when I tried to focus on the goal and ooVoo .. Login failed. My internet works but not my goal or accounts of ooVoo.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still does not work. The firewall turned off, so do not know what their locked.

Can anyone help? thank you so much)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In fact, one can not be connected to the Internet, but the pages that you already opened in the temporary folder. Make sure your connection is on site and on the Internet. Restart the system and should be fine. Unless, of course, I have more, please uninstall and reinstall. And for the love of God, turn off the firewall!

Perhaps your ISP is able to help resolve, and you should be able to the cat or by e-mail support for providers of instant messaging version.

Post a Comment