Friday, January 1, 2010

American Standard Heat Pump I Have Had A Bid On Two Heat Pump Systems, Trane And American Standard (same Systems)witch Oneis Better?

I have had a bid on two heat pump systems, Trane and American standard (same systems)witch oneis better? - american standard heat pump

I have a three-ton now, but keep the house cool one days of 106 deg.the home, but only 85 degrees. stoping and well maintained throughout the day and half the night. Trane man and the man said to the American standard would be with 3.5 tons of air handler with variable speed and 15 unit light side, it is heat and cool the house faster and better and more cost PG & E bill. Witch of these units are best? I think they are Bouth made in the same factory. Cheaper deals for American Standard, Trane, for the same work, the witch is better? My house is about 1950sf. and do 3.5-ton unit.
. The system is now 17 years old and is 6 soothsayer OR7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment