Sunday, January 31, 2010

Derby Skates China Roller Derby Roller Skates - Help Needed?

Roller Derby roller skates - help needed? - derby skates china

This does not seem to find any information about them, so I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Son of "Roller Derby", a roller skate (Non Skate / Inline Skating in) with 2 rear, 2 front panel, a bumper / brakes at the end.

Boot black rims yellow. Laced Design (7 buttonholes) and a power strap, as in earlier versions of Flash and Rollerblade TRS skates. Not sure of the ball, but turning around a Abec-3.

I did not skate on roller skates in the year. Any tips?

Low-top, as if they were designed for a guard. Since he has no model number anywhere, but inside the box says: "All artificial materials. Made in Taiwan ROC (Republic of China to ask for.)

I hope someone can help .. even if only a telephone company, but the more knowledge I can provide, the more I appreciate it. Thank you for your time!

1 comments:

julieisb... said...

http://www.rollerderby.com/

But what is primarily intended? If the Skate it has, it's worth it if nothing to see? These drivers will try to hunt and buy?

Post a Comment