Friday, January 15, 2010

Philips Cdrw I Reloaded/reformated By Dell Desktop With Windows XP, But The DVD Player Wont Work; It Asks For A Driver..?

I reloaded/reformated by Dell Desktop with Windows XP, but the DVD player wont work; it asks for a driver..? - philips cdrw

I Reloaded / pre-formatted my Dell computer with Windows XP, but the standard DVD player works, but asks for a driver to use. Where can I get one, do not pay. The DVD / CD is a PHILIPS CD-RW/DVD-ROM CDD5263. Please help! Thank you.

2 comments:

Jeff P said...

You do not need drivers. What do you think is probably an error in Windows Media Player tries to play a DVD. You need another program to play DVDs, such as VLC media player.

de_jo233 said...

Google search for a free DVD decoder. Or you can make movies or QuickTime iTuens

Post a Comment