Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Riddick Silver Contact Lenses Does Anyone Have Any Pictures Of Silver Mirror, Riddick, Silver, Etc. Contact Lenses?

Does anyone have any pictures of silver mirror, Riddick, silver, etc. contact lenses? - riddick silver contact lenses

I tried it through Photobucket. But I want to see the photos of a real user, not stock photos of providers. No Photoshop, please. I would also like to see with and without flash.

An example of what I'm looking for: http://www.fashion-contactlenses.com/riddick-silver-contact-lenses-1567-0.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had contacts esqe Marilyn Manson once. **** Is Hot

Mirrors and contacts .. idk if you no help from the get, but for "Neon Lens" on YouTube

Anonymous said...

I had contacts esqe Marilyn Manson once. **** Is Hot

Mirrors and contacts .. idk if you no help from the get, but for "Neon Lens" on YouTube

Post a Comment