Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dogs Give Wedgies Should I Be Worried?

Should i be worried? - dogs give wedgies

so my sister and my sisters BF went for a walk in the park with our dog and a lady who comes from him and let your dog play with 2 W / our dog, is complete when it is nice and everything. not normal? Then you start askin my sis # and invites us to his house to go swimming. and named after my sis # our house, gave him the address, home and cell # and then adds that she thinks my sister is cute. Then he asked me to take SIS BF & me & tell me they were all nice. she has learned a lot from her, like her work and her many cats at home. She says she has a beautiful house and a beautiful swimming pool, and adds that if you do not always go for a swim, that we should go. And we were all a little strange to think that shes smoking CUS pecking maintained her wedgie, then asked where he lived andAst followed us home and said: "I wish you could come see the pool aw" I was like a lil sis scared, but perhaps only shes tryna make friends? she is 30-40 years

0 comments:

Post a Comment