Monday, February 8, 2010

Liver Function Urine Test Alcohol Does Marijuana Effect The Following Blood/urine Test (liver Functions)?

Does marijuana effect the following blood/urine test (liver functions)? - liver function urine test alcohol

Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and I am currently with methotrexate controls a low-dose chemotherapy, the disease on my right. I abstain from alcohol, as my doctor says, "but I know if the effects of marijuana on blood and urine that I receive each week, so do not get a false positive result for something. All of these tests of liver function, kidney function and autoimmune diseases. I just want to know whether to bring pot confuse.

CBC-platelet
ESR
Complete Metabolic Panel
W. urine albumin
ANA
C3
C4
RF
Free T4
TSH
CPK
Aldolase

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, marijuana found in the blood and urine if that's what they want for.Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

What impact testing ... Believe me I know. I was arrested for that in my tests just before entering basic training.

Post a Comment