Sunday, February 21, 2010

Professional Photographer Digital Photo Frame Enhancing And Framing My 2MP Digital Picture?

Enhancing and Framing my 2MP Digital Picture? - professional photographer digital photo frame

Hello,
I have a digital photo I with a 2MP camera. I frame the photo and I wonder whether you are a photographer that could improve the quality of picture and frame to know? I contacted the photographers impact on their lives, but they said they only participated in a photo in the study. I do not do it in Adobe PhotoShop, because I want it done by a professional. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you very much

1 comments:

Stephen V said...

Yes, you can "improve" in detail, but you can get more information, to add it. If the photo is one of 2MP, can not the details of an image pixel or 12MP.

Post a Comment