Thursday, December 17, 2009

Central Sleep Apnea Treatment More Condition_symptoms Is An Apnea/hypopnea Index Of 6 (sleep Apnea) Bad Enough To Merit Treatment?

Is an apnea/hypopnea index of 6 (sleep apnea) bad enough to merit treatment? - central sleep apnea treatment more condition_symptoms

I have health problems and the search for answers, so I sleep a few studies. When I wore the CPAP for a "central" if you do not recommend a CPAP for the treatment. It is an AHI of 6 really that bad? I believe that sleep disorders will be an easy task, and everyone and his brothers in this system to supplement income are. I know a 6 is on the scale of mild bird flu, but it is sweet. When not mild a word set mean much. I wonder, statistically speaking, if most everyone has a low score and try to make money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment